JTAIO provides educational grants you provide to individuals, such as scholarships, fellowships, and/or grants. The purpose of the scholarships, fellowships, and other education grants
· Assisting Insurance Professionals with advancing their discipline not to exceed $6,000 annually
· To Assist potential student with their state-based pre-license requirements not to exceed $750
· If you award educational grant, you will not be required to repay the grant back at no time ever.
· Our Program is publicized by The CIOS Group platform and only offered to its members
· Provide copies of any solicitation or announcement materials.
· Provide a sample copy of the application used.
· MUST be seeking a career in the Insurance Industry or Risk Management
· Pre-graduating high school students from ANY high school in the USA within 6 months of graduating
· GED/High School Diploma graduate
· Valid Driver License in the state of residence
· Completing Profile and Assessment test